Thursday, June 16, 2011

Conversation between me and Snowy


After a hard day's work, this is the conversation I have between me and Snowy:

Snowy: Mummy, how are you today? (just by looking at me and wagging his tail)
Sandy: Boy, what do you want? What have you been up to?
Snowy: Mummy, I miss you so much today! How come you were out so long? (still wagging his tail)
Sandy: Boy, you got miss mummy? Mummy miss you so much today!
Snowy: Mummy, can you rub my tummy please? (lie on his back on the floor waiting for his tummy rub)

It may seem pretty silly that I am actually talking to my dog. Sometimes people think, how is it possible to be talking to your pet? But I'm sure for those of you who does, you know that your pet can really understands what you are saying! And it is true, they really do want you to talk to them, though they may not understand a single word you say. Well, may be not all words but sometimes I feel that I can have a much more meaningful conversation with Snowy than with real human beings because he really sits or lie there to listen to me.

We have so many things going on daily and when we are communicating with others, do we really stop to listen to what they are saying? I know I don't. When my friends talk to me about something, my mind can wonder off elsewhere.

Our pets are actually more human than we think! Therefore, respect them as you wish to be respected!

Till next post! Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment